Friday, December 19, 2008

The first week of class ...

As you probably know by now, I will be out of the country for our first two scheduled meetings: Thursday, 8 Jan 2009 and Friday, 9 Jan 2009.

If you got this far, then Dr. Mankey has covered the course introduction for me, and pointed you here. Peruse the posts below for interesting information, including your first homework set ...

I will be out of the country from 30 Dec 2008 until sometime on 11 Jan 2009. I will have sporadic email access, excepting the 10th (which I will spend the whole of traveling). Feel free to email me with questions during this time, but keep in mind I may not be very responsive until 12 Jan.

What does this really mean for you?
  • There is no recitation on Friday, 9 Jan 2009.
  • I will be back for the second regular class period on 13 Jan 2009
  • You still have homework problems due on 13 Jan 2009 (see post below)
  • Please read the course syllabus carefully before 13 Jan (see post below)
  • Please read Chapters 1 and 3 of the textbook before 13 Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment