Friday, April 18, 2014

Exam 4 is cancelled

If you were in class on Wednesday, you'll recall I cancelled exam 4. I think we've had enough exams at this point, and I'd rather spend the rest of our time on finishing the rocket competition and getting through the remaining material on thermodynamics. So, there is no exam Friday.

What this means is that the first three exams and the final will be weighted proportionally more. Specifically, that means the first three exams are worth 12.5% instead of 10%, and the final is worth 22.5% instead of 20%.

If you were relying on exam 4 to bring up your grade, please talk to me. I will give you the option of taking an optional exam 4 next week if you would rather proceed according to the original syllabus (4 exams worth 10% each and a final worth 20%).

No comments:

Post a Comment