Thursday, May 1, 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE

At 5am Friday morning, the power is going out in the building that has the server hosting all of my of my PH125 files. While this page will remain up (being hosted by Google), all old and current HW, exams, etc will not be available from 5-6am or so.

(The relevant server was actually turned off preventatively late this afternoon, as I had forgotten to tell the IT guy I really needed it to stay up. He agreed to keep it running up until the power outage, though I may owe him a beer now.)

This should not be a problem, but just in case you find dead links, I'm copying all of my old PH101, PH105, and PH125 material to my dropbox account in a publicly-viewable folder.

Again, right now and up until about 5am Friday morning, everything should be fine. If you can't get to the HW, exams, etc., try the link above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment