Thursday, May 7, 2009

Final exam scores

Your final exam scores are on moodle ...

The final course grade posted is basically correct, but subject to an audit of my master spreadsheet. Very few were on a grade boundary (either +/- or a full grade) as it turns out, so probably nothing will change, but I want to be on the safe side and check everything a few more times.

Now is a good time to check that your HW, lab, and quiz grades seem correct. If you are curious about what grades you are missing (e.g., HW not turned in), send me an email.

3 comments:

  1. I heard you are scaling everybody by 1.83 points...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I would love to. I hate assigning grades ... I often wish it were on a simple pass/fail system.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete