Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Moodle

HW 12 grades are now up on Moodle. The only grades missing are from the rocket launcher project, which counts as 3 lab grades.

Excepting the 3 rocket grades, you have 8 lab grades in so far. I will add in the 3 rocket grades (performance, code, and hardware) and drop the lowest 2 grades overall (for a total of 11 lab grades). I should have this done late Tuesday or early Wednesday.

After you finish the final exam tomorrow, you can check with me to see that your grade distribution is accurate - e.g., missing homeworks and labs. If you don't see this in time, send me a short email and I'll let you know what grades I'm missing from you to make sure everything seems to be correct.

I will probably have final grades done by Friday; I'll post here when I have everything finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment