Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday's class

Today we'll go over some review questions, and spend an hour or so practicing for the rocket competition on Thursday.

Also, I had completely forgotten about Exam III solutions until one of you reminded me in the comments ... I'll get on that and have something for you by Thursday at the latest, along with solutions to the example problems from last week. The end of the sememster is proving a bit more painful than expected, so I am a bit behind ... apologies.

I have put up some very silly flyers to advertise our little contest. If you feel so inclined, you can do some of your own advertising as well. A number of faculty and staff members have expressed an interest in coming to watch the competition, mainly because they think what you've been up to is very neat. Probably, they are jealous.

(I may have mentioned this to the University Relations office. There might be local press.)

Finally, I'll post directions to L107 Shelby soon. You can find a handy map here. Note that you are going to L107, which is not the same as plain old 107. (Grab the 'emergency evacuation plan' map, it is actually much clearer. And possibly quite relevant, one never knows.)

No comments:

Post a Comment